Quality management and respect for the environment are key strategic factors for the organization, for which the overall objectives of the same, at all hierarchical levels and for all activities, must be consistent with the following principles:
- Meet legal requirements and commitments voluntarily.
- Identify elements of the activities, products and services that may affect the environment, and adopt practices or processes that avoid, reduce or control pollution.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management.
- Set environmental objectives to improve environmental performance continually, and allocate human and financial resources needed to achieve them. Regularly review and update the quality and environmental objectives, in order to ensure its relevance to changing circumstances.
- The company is in the process of certification as to compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
CCB COLORS 2010, S.L., has carried out the project “INVESTMENT IN NEW EQUIPMENT FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF PRODUCTIVE CAPACITY” for which it has obtained a subsidy of € 9,801.95 corresponding to the call for the year 2020, to improve the competitiveness and sustainability of industrial SMEs in the footwear, ceramic, metal-mechanical, textile, toy, marble, wood-furniture and lighting, chemical, automotive and plastic sectors of the Comunidad Valenciana” convened by the Consellería de Economía Sostenible, Sectores Productivos, Comercio y Trabajo.